- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Set out on numerous game drives in search of lions, elephants, buffalo, leopards and rhinos.
- See wildlife from your treetop lodge, The Ark.
- Explore the farmhouse of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa.
An unforgettable safari adventure waits for you in Africa. In Swahili, “Safari” means Journey. To you, it will mean that – and so much more. Explore the magnificent vistas of Kenya, home to incredible wildlife, from cheetahs to wildebeests. Discover the thriving cultures and innumerable natural wonders that make this one of the most popular African countries to visit. Go in search of elephants, lions, buffalo, rhinos, and leopards – collectively known as the “Big 5” and other animals on eleven game drives. Feed Rothschild Giraffes at the Giraffe Sanctuary. Visit the beautiful Masai Mara Game Reserve, and top off a full day game drive with a traditional dinner in the bush and a Masai dance performance. Meet a member of the Samburu tribe who opens you up to the culture, folklore, and the African tradition. These are the plains of Africa, where unparalleled adventure greets you at every turn.
Day 1 : Nairobi, Kenya - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Nairobi - Aberdare National Park
Day 3 : Aberdare National Park - Buffalo Springs Reserve - Shaba Reserve
Day 4 : Shaba Reserve - Samburu National Reserve - Shaba Reserve
Day 5 : Shaba Reserve - Aberdare National Park
Day 6 : Aberdare National Park - Lake Nakuru
Day 7 : Lake Nakuru
Day 8 : Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 9 : Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 10 : Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi
Day 11 : Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Day 12 : Amboseli National Park
Day 13 : Amboseli National Park - Nairobi - Tour Ends
- 12 Breakfasts
- 11 Lunchs
- 10 Dinners
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Amboseli are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Plains of Africa Kenya Wildlife Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 141+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Plains of Africa Kenya Wildlife Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Plains of Africa Kenya Wildlife Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Plains of Africa Kenya Wildlife Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.