- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife viewing in Tarangire
- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoto Crater
- And Serengeti National Parks.
If you’re looking for an authentic African safari experience but you’re short on time, then this six day Tanzania tour ticks all the boxes.
Starting and ending in Arusha, this Tanzania tour takes you to the elephant-rich Tarangire National Park, where you’ll search for these gentle giants and other big cats.
Next, we’ll visit Lake Manyara, where we’ll follow its lion prides and marvel at the variety of birds that can be spotted here. In fact, close to 400 bird species have been documented in this national park.
Next, we head to one of the world’s best wildlife sanctuaries - the Ngorongoro Crater - located in the southern stretches of the famous Serengeti National Park. This is where you’ll have an excellent opportunity to see the Big Five as well as interesting predator vs prey interactions.
You will enjoy several guided safaris in the Serengeti and if you’re lucky enough, you may be able to witness nature’s greatest spectacle - the great migration.
If you’re looking to extend your holiday, additional accommodation can be booked in Arusha at the end of the tour.
Day 1 Tarangire National Park
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater and Seronera
Day 4 Serengeti National Park
Day 5 Serengeti National Park
Day 6 Arusha
- 5 nights accommodation in tented camps
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport by safari landcruiser
- Specialist local guides for safaris and activities as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for included sightseeing
- International flights (available on request)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entrance fees and activities not mentioned above
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tanzania Wildlife Encounters tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 January 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Wildlife Encounters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Wildlife Encounters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.