- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Volunteer in Tanzania in a project that fits you best
- Learn everything about local culture & living
- Enjoy 2 days safari
Day 1: Nairobi, Kenya
Days 2 - 7: Musoma, Tanzania
Day 8: Ikoma Game Reserve, Tanzania
Day 9: Serengeti, Tanzania
Day 10: Serengeti - Nairobi, Kenya
- 8N volunteer house dormitories, 1N Ikoma Camp
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- 9 Lunch(es)
- 9 Dinner(s)
- Placement in the volunteering project that fits you the best
- Ikoma Game Reserve bush walk
- Serengeti morning game drive
- Coordinator during the volunteer work
- English speaking driver during the Safari tour
- Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Other meals & drinks
- Travel Insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tanzania Voluntour 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Voluntour 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Voluntour 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols