- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover over 400 bird species in Lake Nakuru
- Feel close to nature sleeping out in the Kenyan bush
- See the endangered black rhinos in the remote Sweetwaters
Begin your 8-day Kenyan wildlife safari in the beautiful Samburu Game Reserve. Travel to the wild and secluded Sweetwaters Game Reserve, visit Lake Nakuru in the Great Rift Valley, and end your trip in the well-known Masai Mara in search of the ‘Big 5’.
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve– Sweetwaters Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 4: Sweetwaters Game Reserve – Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Days 6 - 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 8: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi, Kenya
- 7 nights in camping or lodge accommodation
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 7 Lunch(es)
- 7 Dinner(s)
- All transfers and transport
- Game viewing activities as stated in the safari description
- English speaking driver/guide
- Park fees
- Optional Maasai Mara Village Visit ($30 USD)
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Air fares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Super Kenyan Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Sweetwaters & Samburu) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Super Kenyan Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Sweetwaters & Samburu) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Super Kenyan Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Sweetwaters & Samburu) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
-For all Kenya safaris clients DO NOT need any sleeping bags, mosquito nets or mats they are provided.
-All camping safaris in Kenya that have naivasha, baringo or bogoria, Nakuru, aberdare, mt.kenya and sweetwater all accommodations are in budget hotels outside the national parks, for lodge safaris they are inside the parks.
-All camping safaris in Kenya the tents are self contained with a toilet and shower inside the tent and a bed, all beddings are provided. It’s not luxury but comfortable.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
The order of the days MAY change due to group size, and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
Please contact email@example.com to confirm your departure details at least one week prior to the beginning of the trip.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols