- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Game drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Game drives in Serengeti National Park
- 4X4 Ngorongoro crater game drive
- Threenight island stay in Zanzibar
Is this trip for me? EXHILERATING. EVOCATIVE. WHOLE-HEARTED. *Press play on Toto's Africa* So, you wanna feel real? Then allow us to introduce you to this two-week, all-encompassing, UN-FOR-GETTABLE African extravaganza. Travelling from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam, you'll dive headlong into pulse-quickening game drives. Eye-opening island discoveries. And local interactions that'll nourish your soul. By the time you get home, you'll be a whole new person. Well, you'll still be you. Just better.
Day 1 : Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 2 : Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3 : Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Day 4 : Nairobi to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5 : Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 6 : Serengeti National Park
Day 7 : Serengeti National Park to Mto wa Mbu via Ngorongoro Crater
Day 8 : Mto wa Mbu to Korogwe
Day 9 : Korogwe to Dar es Salaam
Day 10 : Dar es Salaam to Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 11 : Zanzibar
Day 12 : Zanzibar
Day 13 : Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- 3 nights in hotels
- 9 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- Overland safari truck – lockers included. 4X4 safari Jeeps. Local ferry to Zanzibar.
-Balloon ride in the Maasai Mara National Reserve: from 500 USD
-Visit a Maasai village: from 25 USD
-Visit Arusha village: from prices available locally
-Hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti: from 599 USD
-Spice tour of Zanzibar: from 25 USD
-City tour of Stone Town: from 20 USD
-Snorkelling in Zanzibar: from 70 USD
-Dhow boat trip in Zanzibar: from 70 USD
-Sunset dhow boat trip: from 30 USD
-Prison Island tour: from 40 USD
-Scuba diving in the Indian Ocean: from 70 USD
-Walk through the Jozani Forest: from 40 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Dar Es Salaam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sun & Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sun & Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sun & Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sun & Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.