- duration 31 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maasai Mara excursion with small vehicle*
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Day 4: Nairobi to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 8: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 9: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 10: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 11-12: Zanzibar
Day 13: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 14: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park area
Day 15: Mikumi to Iringa
Day 16: Iringa to Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 17: Chitimba Beach
Day 18: Chitimba Beach to Kande Beach
Day 19: Kande Beach
Day 20: Kande Beach to Chipata, Zambia
Day 21: Chipata to Lusaka
Day 22: Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 23-25: Livingstone
Day 26: Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 27: Matobo National Park
Day 28: Bulawayo to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 29: Tshipise to Hazyveiw
Day 30: Kruger National Park
Day 31: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 28 nights twin share accommodation, 2 night bush camping at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied).
- 29 Breakfasts, 23 Lunches, 23 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress (Serengeti, 1 night, Ngorongoro Crater, 1 night)
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 256 today.
- Earn US$ 170+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South East Adventure Accommodated 31 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 March 2021, a deposit of 204 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South East Adventure Accommodated 31 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South East Adventure Accommodated 31 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.