- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Maasai Mara excursion with small vehicle*
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in purpose built safari vehicles Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
Discover East Africa from Nairobi to Livingstone over 24 incredible days of adventure. Soak in world famous national parks and game drives. Experience the sublime beaches of Zanzibar island and Stone Town, thundering Victoria Falls and the welcoming Malawi. Encounter wildlife in its natural habitat, enjoy countless adventure activities, relax by the ocean side and indulge in the colourful cultures of East Africa.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Maasai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Maasai Mara Reserve - Nairobi
Day 4: Nairobi – Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha, Meserani Snake Park
Day 8: Arusha – Bagamoyo
Day 9: Bagamoyo – Dar es Salaam
Day 10: Zanzibar Island
Day 11: Zanzibar Island
Day 12: Zanzibar Island
Day 13: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Day 14: Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National park area
Day 15: Mikumi – Iringa
Day 16: Iringa - Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 17: Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 18: Chitimba Beach - Kande Beach
Day 19: Kande Beach
Day 20: Kande Beach – Chipata, Zambia
Day 21: Chipata - Lusaka
Day 22: Lusaka - Livingstone
Day 23: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 24: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
- 18 nights twin share accommodation, 2 night bush camping at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied).
- 23 Breakfasts, 18 Lunches, 18 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Livingstone are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South East Adventure-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 143 today.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South East Adventure-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South East Adventure-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South East Adventure-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.