- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maasai Village Walk with resident guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in purpose built safari vehicle, Game Drives and Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, return ferry and Accommodation
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
Day 1: Nairobi to Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 5: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 6: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 7: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 8-9: Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi
Day 12: Mikumi to Iringa
Day 13: Iringa to Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 14: Chitimba Beach
Day 15: Chitimba Beach to Kande Beach
Day 16: Kande Beach
Day 17: Kande Beach to Chipata
Day 18: Chipata to Lusaka
Day 19: Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 20: Livingstone
Day 21: Livingstone
- 17 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 20 Breakfasts, 15 Lunches, 15 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips, items of a personal nature
- Meals on Zanzibar (Lunches x 3, Dinners x 3)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 114 today.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South East Adventure 21 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South East Adventure 21 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South East Adventure 21 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.