- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two of Africa's best national parks in 6 days
- Visit Maasai Mara, known for its annual Wildebeest migration
- See large herds of freeranging elephants at Amboseli
- Travel to the base of Mount Kilimanjaro
Visit Maasai Mara Game Reserve, known for the great annual Wildebeest migration that takes place between the months of July and October. Travel to Amboseli National Park, famed for its herds of wild elephants. Enjoy full-day game views at two different national parks.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara and 3 hours of game drive
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Day 5: A full-day game drive in Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli - Nairobi
- Transport in a customized safari van
- Entrance fees
- Game drives
- Pick up/drop off
- 4 nights' accommodation in a camp and 1 night at a hotel
- 1 litre of bottled water each day
- Lunch and dinner on the first day, breakfast and lunch on the last and all three meals on other days
- Things of personal use, like toothpaste and toothbrush, repellents and ointments
- Drinks: both alcoholic and non alcoholic
- Tips to the crew members
- Any optional activity
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.In case you are heading to Mombasa, we will assist you to book either a train or a luxury bus. if you are planning to go to Tanzania, we can drop you of at Namanga for border crossing.