- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nairobi: Kenya´s vibrant capital, beating heart of the exciting cosmopolitan character, surrounded by the greenish landscape and wild African jungle
Join our five-day private tour and discover the gems of the “cradle of humanity” – Kenya. Stroll down the vibrant streets of Nairobi and immerse yourself into the cosmopolitan spirit of this developing city. Taking part in different game drives in the most beautiful park of Kenya, you will be discovering exciting wildlife of African safari, in Maasai Mare National Park look for a big five and observe these animals in their natural environments. Perhaps you will spot the local Maasi people dressed in their traditional red costumes grazing their cattle. Fulfil your curiosity about exotic safari wilderness and absorb its unique character.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Naivasha (95 Km – 2.15 Hrs)
Day 3: Naivasha – Maasai Mara Game Reserve (285 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Departure Nairobi (320 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Mineral water during game drives
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
- Operated bilingual English-, French, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Maasai Mara Safari game drives (Day 3, 4)
- Meet & Greet
- All park fees and government taxes
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Kenya, Sopa Lodges 5 Days - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Kenya, Sopa Lodges 5 Days - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Kenya, Sopa Lodges 5 Days - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.