- Explore Lake Nakuru, home to different species of birds
- Visit Amboseli National Park, known for large herds of elephants
- Go on safari trips in Masai Mara. Learn more about the Masai people
- Drive through the Rift Valley
Explore Amboseli, a national park known for its superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro and herds of wild elephants. See the beautiful Lake Nakuru, a soda lake in the Rift Valley that is home to a large number of bird species. Enjoy numerous game drives in the iconic Masai Mara, renowned for its carnivore population and the annual wildebeest migration.
Travel in comfort with our safari minivan during this tour. Our expert driver/guide will make sure that you enjoy the best safari experience. Please note that entrance fees to the national parks is not included in the tour price.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Day 2: Amboseli Full day safari
Day 3: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara Natiomal Reserve
Day 5: Full day in Masai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara continues
Day 7: Masai Mara – Nairobi
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunch and 6 dinner
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Nairobi. Transport in a comfortable safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver/ guide
- Bottled drinking water during safari trips
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Complementary Enrollment in AMREF emergency air evacuation services
- Park entrance fee where applicable
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, etc
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that single room accommodation is compulsory for solo travelers. Please choose the single room option while booking this trip if you are traveling alone.