- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A perfect nine day tour combining some of the best wildlife viewing opportunities in east Africa with a few days on the beaches of the paradise island of Zanzibar. Enjoy lodges inside the Serengeti National Park and be one of the first vehicles to enter the Ngorongoro Crater before wandering Stone Town’s bustling markets.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Arusha
Day 3: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Arusha
Day 6: Fly to Zanzibar & Stone Town
Day 7: Nungwi Beach & Spice Tour
Day 8: Nungwi Beach
Day 9: Depart Zanzibar
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in lodges
- 1 Buffet Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es), 5 Local Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch Box, 2 Dinner(s), 2 Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es)
- Overland Truck, 4WD, flight(s)
- Game Drives in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- 4-day Zanzibar Island excursion
- Zanzibar spice tour & local lunch
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 67 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Serengeti to Zanzibar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti to Zanzibar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.