- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot the "big five" from agile 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
- Raft the Zambezi River.
Inhale the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations, hunt for the perfect snapshot of the ever-elusive "big five" across the Serengeti, feel the thunder of Victoria Falls – uncover the spectacular highlights of five African countries on this stellar 20-day adventure. Enjoy the stunning wilderness and rural villages from the comfort of our Lando (overland adventure vehicle) and camp under the big African sky for a unique perspective of this majestic land. With a unique itinerary that offers plenty of options, uncover all that this diverse region has to offer.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 6: Arusha/Bagamoyo
Day 7: Bagamoyo/Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 8: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 9: Stone Town
Day 10: Stone Town/Baobab Valley
Day 11: Baobab Valley/Iringa
Day 12: Iringa/Chitimba
Day 13: Chitimba/Kande Beach
Day 14: Kande Beach
Day 15: Kande Beach/Chipata
Day 16: Chipata/South Luangwa
Day 17: South Luangwa
Day 18: South Luangwa/Lusaka
Day 19: Lusaka/Victoria Falls
Day 20: Victoria Falls
- Participation camping (13 nts), full-service camping (2 nts) simple hotels (4 nts).
18 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 14 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, walking.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe
- Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach
- Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater entrances and wildlife safari drives
- Zanzibar excursion (3 days)
- Spice plantation entrance and guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti to Victoria Falls Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 122 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 81 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Serengeti to Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti to Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.