- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Track the Big Five across the Serengeti and Masai Mara.
- Enjoy daily wildlife safari drives in Kenya's premier wildlife park.
- Meet some of the "Maasai Mamas" and learn about the Clean Cookstoves Project
Few travel experiences compare to encountering the legendary wildlife of the Serengeti and Masai Mara alongside expert naturalists. On this two-week trip through the grasslands of Kenya and Tanzania, explore incredible national parks and stay at beautifully outfitted safari lodges and camps. Experience the East African savannah with all five senses as you search for the "big five."
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
Day 7: Amboseli National Park/Arusha
Day 8: Arusha/Lake Manyara National Park
Day 9: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 12: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 13: Arusha
- Hotels (3 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camps (8 nts).
12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Amboseli Talk, Amboseli National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Lake Manyara, and the Serengeti
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 320 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 213 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.