- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Track the Big Five across the Serengeti and Masai Mara.
- Enjoy daily wildlife safari drives in Kenya's premier wildlife park.
- Meet some of the "Maasai Mamas" and learn about the Clean Cookstoves Project
On this epic journey, explore some of the finest national parks in East Africa, from Kenya’s Masai Mara to the incomparable Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. Keep your binoculars at hand on a trip to Lake Nakuru, a birder’s paradise; and seek out lions, leopards, and rhino in the wilds of the Serengeti. In between safaris, learn about local customs on a visit to a Maasai community and share a meal with a family in the vibrant Mto wa Mbu village.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
Day 7: Amboseli National Park/Arusha
Day 8: Arusha/Lake Manyara National Park
Day 9: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 12: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 13: Arusha
- Hotels (3 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camps (8 nts).
12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Talk, Amboseli National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Lake Manyara, and the Serengeti
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.