- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Stay in a safari lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Learn about conservation from the Kenya Wildlife Service.
- Spot cheetahs and wildebeest in Masai Mara.
- Visit social enterprises supporting working mothers creating handicrafts.
Safari vacations are a once-in-a-lifetime experience that shouldn't be rushed. So we've assembled the best, most breathtaking sights in Kenya and Tanzania on this 14-day tour that leaves you time to take a breath and appreciate your surroundings. You'll embark on incredible safari drives through Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara, Lake Manyara National Park, and the Serengeti National Park. In between, visit social enterprises like the Clean Cookstove Project to learn more about local cultures and traditions. With a guaranteed small group and trained safari guides, everyone gets a window seat and incredible insight into the wildlife around you.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park/Lake Naivasha
Day 5: Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 8: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 9: Arusha/Lake Manyara National Park
Day 10: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park
Day 12: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 13: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 14: Arusha
- Hotels (4 nts), safari lodge (4 nt), comfortable tented camps (5 nts).
13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD195-255 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Conservation Talk, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Nakuru, Lake Manyara, and the Serengeti
- Boat trip on Lake Naivasha and wildlife walk on Crescent Island
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 400 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 266 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari in Kenya & Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.