- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
An extensive journey through east Africa, head straight to Rwanda to learn about the country’s recent history and the lengths it has gone to to implement change. From Uganda, spend an hour with the endangered mountain gorillas and relax on the banks of the River Nile in Jinja. In Kenya, enjoy safari drives through the famous Masai Mara and in Tanzania, after more safaris and wildlife viewing opportunities, sink your feet into the sand on Zanzibar Island.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Kigali
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi (Gorilla Trek)
Day 5: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 6: Kampala
Day 7: Jinja
Day 8: Jinja
Day 9: Naivasha
Day 10: Naivasha
Day 11: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 12: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 13: Nairobi
Day 14: Nairobi
Day 15: Arusha
Day 16: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 17: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 18: Arusha
Day 19: Fly to Zanzibar & Stone Town
Day 20: Nungwi Beach & Spice Tour
Day 21: Nungwi Beach
Day 22: Depart Zanzibar
- 11 night(s) in hotels, 7 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in hotels with shared bathrooms, 2 night(s) in lodges
- 5 Buffet Breakfast(s), 7 Local Breakfast(s), 1 Breakfast Box, 1 Local Dinner(s), 8 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 2 Local Lunch(es), 4 Dinner(s), 5 Lunch Box
- Overland Truck, flight(s), 4WD
- Visits to Rwanda Genocide Memorials
- Guided Gorilla Trek (including permit)
- Boat trip on Lake Bunyonyi & visit to a Pygmy Village
- Game Drives in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Centre
- Game Drives in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- 4-day Zanzibar Island excursion
- Zanzibar spice tour & local lunch
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 151 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Safari, Gorillas & Beach tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari, Gorillas & Beach tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.