- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Photograph wild animals at Mzima Springs
- Meet the legendary Maasai tribesmen
- Admire Mount Kilimanjaro from Amboseli
Discover Kenya on a 6-day wildlife safari and go on game drives to see over 450 species of animals including lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffes and zebras. Visit the Masai Mara, the scenic Amboseli National Park, and Tsavo West National Park.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 4: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 5: Amboseli National Park - Tsavo West National Park, Kenya
Day 6: Tsavo West National Park – Nairobi, Kenya
- 5 Nights camping tents or lodges
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- All transfers and transport
- Active Adventure
- Gamed drives as per itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking safari driver/ guide
- Park fees
- Sleeping bags, mosquito nets and mats
- Optional Maasai Mara village visit ($30 USD)
- Items of a personal nature
- Airfares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude, drinks
- Other meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari Dream Adventure 6D/5N (Masai Mara, Amboseli & Tsavo) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Safari Dream Adventure 6D/5N (Masai Mara, Amboseli & Tsavo) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari Dream Adventure 6D/5N (Masai Mara, Amboseli & Tsavo) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
Note: Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
Please note: The order of the days MAY change due to group size, and availability of camp sites or lodges.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols