- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Beat the Nairobi crowds and stay in a hotel overlooking the Nairobi National Park, offering unrivalled views of giraffe, zebra, antelope, and buffalo lounging near the waterhole.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru's National Park and look out for endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives.
- Visit Elsamere Conservation Centre to learn the story of Elsa and their conservation trust while enjoying a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
Soak in the spectacle of Kenya’s vast plains and wild grasslands on a seven-day Premium adventure. Get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential Africa in the Masai Mara, filled with spectacular landscapes and rich wildlife. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. With cultural experiences and magnificent wildlife right on your doorstep, it’s easy to fall in love with this enchanting corner of the world.
Lake Naivasha / Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru National Park
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Hotel (1 night), Lodge (2 nights), Permanent tented camp (3 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- 4x4 Safari Vehicle , Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Nairobi - Welcome Dinner
- Lake Naivasha - Boat trip
- Lake Naivasha - Elsamere Conservation Centre
- Lake Nakuru - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Lake Nakuru - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Loita Hills - Cultural talk and village visit
- Masai Mara - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Masai Mara - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Masai Mara - Sundowner and snacks
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Kenya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Kenya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.