- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get a chance to view the rare black rhino
- Discover Lake Nakuru’s wildlife diversity
- Enjoy world renowned game viewing
Travel on this amazing 5D/4N wildlife safari to Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Game Reserve, and get in touch with your senses!
Day 1: Nairobi - Sweetwaters, Kenya
Day 2: Sweetwaters - Lake Nakuru NP, Kenya
Day 3: Lake Nakuru NP - Masai Mara, Kenya
Day 4: Masai Mara, Kenya
Day 5: Masai Mara - Nairobi, Kenya
- 4 nights in camp tents or lodge
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- All transfers and transport
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- All transportation
- Nature adventures
- Game viewing as per itinerary
- Safari driver/ guide
- Optional Maasai Mara village visit ($30 USD)
- Items of a personal nature
- Airfares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude, drinks
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Poa Sana Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Sweetwaters & Lake Nakuru) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Poa Sana Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Sweetwaters & Lake Nakuru) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Poa Sana Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Sweetwaters & Lake Nakuru) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
- The order of the days MAY change due to group size, and availability of camp sites or lodges.
- Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols