- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Photography tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Special Photographic Safari guided by Paul Goldstein
- Comfortable safari at intimate tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
- Prolific wildlife of the Masai Mara including lion, elephant, hippo, and giraffe
- Game drives geared towards ensuring good quality and frequent photographic opportunities
For many who have not travelled to Africa, their impressions are often of acacia dotted plains, hundreds of different bird species and herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra pursued relentlessly by their predators. This safari embodies all of those fantastic images and does it in superb style, a classic safari in a classic destination. When you only have a relatively short time in Kenya it is essential to maximize it in the conservancies and not waste time travelling all over the country. Exodus' awarding winning resident photographer Paul Goldstein has his own brand of safari. His mantra is simple, do the time at the coal face and the rewards will follow, so be prepared for early starts, long days and plenty of advice and enthusiasm. Any wilderness fan or photographer will be particularly attracted by this safari.
Day 1: Start Nairobi; morning flight to Masai Mara.
Day 2-6: Sharpen your photography skills on the vast plains of the Masai Mara.
Day 7: Morning game drive; afternoon flight to Nairobi; depart Nairobi.
- 6 nights tented camp (see accommodation section for more details) , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Travel is by internal flights; open-topped and open-sided 4-wheel-drive vehicles in the Mara
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Photographic coaching from Paul Goldstein
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Photographic Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 254+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Photographic Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Photographic Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Photographic Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.