Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16556
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Get close to nature by camping in the wilderness.
- Bliss out on the whitesand beaches of Zanzibar.
- Experience the hustleandbustle of Stone Town.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Feel the pulse of Africa on this 10-day journey, from the buzz of Kenya's capital to tracking the "big five" across the Serengeti. Get your photo-snapping fingers ready for explorations through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Then head to Zanzibar for a taste of island culture and some chilled-out beach time. Our knowledgable CEOs will improve your chances of seeing some of the planet’s rarest wildlife while camping keeps you at the heart of the action at every beat.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 6: Arusha/Dar es Salaam
Day 7: Dar es Salaam/Stone Town
Day 8: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 9: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 10: Stone Town
- Basic hotel (2 nts, single or twin-share), full-service camping (2 nts), hostels (5 nts, multi-share with 3-4 people).
9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Shared shuttle, 4x4 safari vehicles, private shuttle, walking, tuk tuk, ferry, minibus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari guides/drivers, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Transfer from Nairobi to Arusha
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and in Ngorongoro Crater
- Ferry to Zanzibar
- Stone Town orientation walk
- Beach time in Zanzibar
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.