- A safari through Lake Nakuru National Park hosting a healthy population of both black and white Rhinos
- Listening out for the groans of the hippo whilst camping on Lake Naivasha
- Trek to see the largest living primate, the Mountain Gorilla
- Search for the Big 5 whilst on safari in the Maasai Mara
- View the spectacular Victoria Falls on foot, from the air, from a boat or upside down from a bungee rope.
- Take a mokoro trip into the Okavango Delta and camp out in the wilderness
- Explore NamibNaukluft Park and Sossusvlei, they portray the iconic images of Namibia
- Show more
Trek to see the mountain gorillas, swim with dolphins, walk in search of rhino or relax on sandy tropical beaches. Add in a few adrenaline activities such as bungy jumping, white water rafting, gorge swings or quad biking along with stunning gameparks such as the Maasai Mara, Serengeti, Etosha and Ngorongoro Crater will make this a trip to remember.
Day 1-4 : Nairobi To Nakuru
Day 5-7 : Nakuru To Kampala
Day 8-10 : Kampala To Kabale
Day 11-13 : Kabale To Kigali
Day 14-19 : Kigali To Nairobi
Day 20 : Nairobi
Day 21-24 : Nairobi To Arusha
Day 25-32 : Arusha To Dar Salaam
Day 33-38 : Dar Es Salaam To Lake Malawi
Day 39-41 : Lake Malawi To Harare
Day 42-46 : Harare To Great Zimbabwe
Day 47-49 : Great Zimbabwe To Bulawayo
Day 50-51 : Bulawayo To Victoria Falls
Day 52-53 : Victoria Falls
Day 54 : Victoria Falls
Day 55-58 : Victoria Falls To Maun
Day 59-63 : Maun To Brandberg Mountains
Day 64-68 : Brandberg To Swakopmund
Day 69-72 : Swakopmund To Fish River Canyon
Day 73-74 : Fish River Canyon To Cape Town
Day 75 : Cape Town
- Accommodation - approx. 90% camping & 10% simple hostels/hotels
- Airport pick up and one night pre-trip accommodation at Karen Camp - dorm room (must be requested 6 weeks before trip departure)
- 4 nights accommodation on Zanzibar
- Meals - approx. 60%
- Return ferry to Zanzibar
- All transport on Oasis Expedition Truck
- Services of Oasis Crew
- Lake Nakuru National Park and game drive
- Lake Naivasha
- Maasai Mara and game drives
- Giraffe Centre
- Lake Malawi village walk
- Private Game Ranch
- Overnight sleeper train from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls (if available)
- Chobe National Park - entrance & river cruise
- Etosha National Park
- Cheetah Park
- Spitzkoppe Rock formations
- Cape Cross Seal Colony
- Sossusvlei Dunes
- Fish River Canyon
- Camping and Cooking equipment
- Local Payment of USD 1420 (2022), USD1490 (2023) payable at the start of the trip
- Gorilla Trekking Permit (bookable as an Add on)
- Optional Excursions as listed in the Pre-Departure Information
- Airport Taxes & Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Meals - approx. 40%
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nairobi To Cape Town (75 Days) Grand Adventurer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2022, a deposit of 243 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nairobi To Cape Town (75 Days) Grand Adventurer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nairobi To Cape Town (75 Days) Grand Adventurer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
- 'Mini-bubbles' will be created on board the truck in Overland Tours for extra hygiene and infection control. Travelers may be required to take regular PCR tests before crossing borders between countries.
- It is highly recommended that all travelers are fully vaccinated before the tour.