- Take a 4x4 safari through the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park for a chance to see the Big 5
- Explore Zanzibar Island beaches and Stone Town's buzzing bazaar and aromatic spice market
- Take a safari through Matobo National Park and search on foot for Black Rhino
- View the spectacular Victoria Falls on foot, from the air, from a boat or upside down from a bungee rope
- Take a mokoro trip into the Okavango Delta and camp out in the wilderness
- Game drive by day and relax at floodlit water holes by night in Etosha National Park
- Show more
One of our Africa Overland Adventures, this tour takes you on an overland journey encompassing many of the incredible landscapes and cultures found in Africa. An incredible trip for any budget, this trip takes you from the calm tropical waters of Zanzibar to the wild Atlantic Ocean of Southern Africa - the contrasts abound. Whether you want to discover the wildlife of the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Etosha National Parks or explore the playgrounds of Victoria Falls and Swakopmund, this is a fantastic adventure tour that will leave memories that last forever.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2-5 : Nairobi To Arusha
Day 6-13 : Arusha To Dar Salaam
Day 14-19 : Dar Es Salaam To Lake Malawi
Day 20-22 : Lake Malawi To Harare
Day 23-27 : Harare To Great Zimbabwe
Day 28-30 : Great Zimbabwe To Bulawayo
Day 31 - 32 : Bulawayo To Victoria Falls
Day 33-34 : Victoria Falls
Day 35 : Victoria Falls
Day 36-39 : Victoria Falls To Maun
Day 40-44 : Maun To Brandberg Mountains
Day 45-49 : Brandberg To Swakopmund
Day 50-53 : Swakopmund To Fish River Canyon
Day 54-55 : Fish River Canyon To Cape Town
Day 56 : Cape Town
- --Accommodation - approx. 90% camping & 10% simple hostels/hotels
- -4 nights accommodation on Zanzibar
- -Meals - approx. 60%
- -Return ferry to Zanzibar
- -All transport on Oasis Expedition Truck
- -Services of Oasis Crew
- -Giraffe Centre
- -Lake Malawi village walk
- -Private Game Ranch
- -Overnight sleeper train from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls (if available)
- -Chobe National Park - entrance & river cruise
- -Etosha National Park
- -Cheetah Park
- -Spitzkoppe Rock formations
- -Cape Cross Seal Colony
- -Sossusvlei Dunes
- -Fish River Canyon
- -Camping and Cooking equipment
- Local Payment of USD 990 (2022), USD1040 (2023) payable at the start of the trip
- Optional Excursions as listed in the Pre-Departure Information
- Airport Taxes and Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Meals - approx. 40%
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nairobi To Cape Town (56 Days) Coast To Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 December 2022, a deposit of 215 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nairobi To Cape Town (56 Days) Coast To Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nairobi To Cape Town (56 Days) Coast To Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
- 'Mini-bubbles' will be created on board the truck in Overland Tours for extra hygiene and infection control. Travelers may be required to take regular PCR tests before crossing borders between countries.
- It is highly recommended that all travelers are fully vaccinated before the tour.