- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a morning game drive at Nairobi National Park
- Feed Rothschild Giraffes at the Giraffe Center
- Cuddle baby elephants at David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage
Head over to the Nairobi National Park, the most accessible of all of Kenya's parks. See the rhinos, lions, leopards, buffalo, and 450 species of birds as you tour.
Next stop is the world famous David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage from 11:00AM - 12:00PM to meet a herd of baby elephants and learn about the work done to rescue them from poachers. The orphanage successfully raises milk-dependent baby elephant and rhino orphans. During your hour there, the baby elephants will be brought out to play and feed as you watch them from behind a rope.
You will then be driven to the Giraffe Center to get up close and personal with Rothschild giraffes, Africa's tallest mammals. Here you will ascend up to an observation platform where you can meet giraffes at their eye level. Pet, stroke, scratch and feed them, and if you are brave you can even kiss them.
After the morning excitement, we visit Karen Blixen Coffee Garden for a delicious lunch of international standard. Relax in the shady garden and enjoy a selection of high-quality international cuisine.
After lunch you will be dropped off to your Nairobi Hotel. End of tour.
- All parks entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.