- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Panoramic view of Nairobi capital city
- A walk back to the ancient swamp
It became distinctive in the 19th century when the railway line known as The Uganda railway chose the Nairobi swamp as its principle site anchoring entire administration of the entire railway that stretched from Mombasa to the shores of Lake Victoria and by this Nairobi grew out of the swamp to the sky towering City we know today.
Therefore, the city walk tour tries to give a visitor a walk back to the ancient swamp through its growth to the majestic city we have today.
Duration of the Tour: 4 ½ - 5 hours and operates in the morning to the evening
This trip is recommended for the following: Enthusiasts of history, First-time visitors of Nairobi, Visitors on a short visit or stop over.
You will be picked from your hotel in the CBD and he will walk you through different attraction sites.
Macmillan Library and Jevanjee gardens
Uhuru park and Central park
At the top of the helipad, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city which will mark the end of the city walk tour.
You will later be dropped back to your hotel for lunch.
- Proffessional City tour Guide
- Entry fees
- 1 liter of water
- Travel Insurance
- Personalized items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.