- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go bird watching at Lake Nakuru NP
- Spot unique animals on Aberdare’s mountain slopes
- Travel to Kenya’s most famous game park, the Maasai Mara
Go on this 5-day safari and see distinctive species as you travel from one game park to another. Enjoy high-altitude game viewing in Aberdare National Park, marvel at the abundant birdlife at Lake Nakuru, and spot the Big 5 at the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Day 1: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park, Kenya
Day 2: Aberdare National Park - Lake Nakuru Park, Kenya
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi, Kenya
- 4 nights in camping tents or lodges
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- All transfers & Accommodation Transfers
- All transfers and transport
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Nature adventure
- Game viewing activities as per itinerary
- Services of a safari driver/ guide
- Park fees
- Optional Maasai Mara village visit ($30 USD)
- Airfares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude, drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mzungu Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Aberdare) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mzungu Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Aberdare) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mzungu Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Aberdare) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
- The order of the days MAY change due to group size, and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.