- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go bird watching at Lake Nakuru NP
- Spot unique animals on Aberdare’s mountain slopes
- Travel to Kenya’s most famous game park, the Maasai Mara
Go on this 5-day safari and see distinctive species as you travel from one game park to another. Enjoy high-altitude game viewing in Aberdare National Park, marvel at the abundant birdlife at Lake Nakuru, and spot the Big 5 at the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Day 1: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park, Kenya (Day 1: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park, Kenya)
Day 2: Aberdare National Park - Lake Nakuru Park, Kenya (Day 2: Aberdare National Park - Lake Nakuru Park, Kenya)
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya (Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya)
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya (Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya)
Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi, Kenya (Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi, Kenya)
- 4 nights in camping tents or lodges
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- All transfers & Accommodation Transfers
- All transfers and transport
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Nature adventure
- Game viewing activities as per itinerary
- Services of a safari driver/ guide
- Park fees
- Optional Maasai Mara village visit ($30 USD)
- Airfares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude, drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 60 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 40 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 344 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mzungu Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Aberdare) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mzungu Safari 5D/4N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Aberdare) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
- The order of the days MAY change due to group size, and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.