- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Great Rift Valley
- Lake Nakuru NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Maasai Mara excursion with small vehicle*
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Eldoret
Day 3: Eldoret to Kampala, Uganda
Day 4: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyoni
Day 7-8: Lake Bunyoni - Gorilla Trek
Day 9: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 10: Kampala to Jinja
Day 11-12: Jinja
Day 13: Jinja to Eldoret, Kenya
Day 14: Eldoret to Nairobi
Day 15: Nairobi
Day 16: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Day 17: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 18: Maasai Mara Nairobi
- 15 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights twin share in pre-erected tents with en-suite facilities (Maasai Mara)
- 17 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 15 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 184 today.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountain Gorillas to the Mara Accommodated 18 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mountain Gorillas to the Mara Accommodated 18 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountain Gorillas to the Mara Accommodated 18 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.