- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay in a tented lodge on the edge of the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Take game drives through the Masai Mara to search out the Big Five
- Travel across the Great Rift Valley
- Meet Kenya's Maasai people tending their herds on a guided walk
Travel to Kenya and explore the Masai Mara with an expert guide. Take a guided walk to visit a Maasai homestead, and spot Africa's famed wildlife from safari vehicles through the reserve. Camp in a tented lodge and be lulled to sleep by the sounds of Africa. This is a great short break for those with limited time, looking for a real African experience.
Plenty to see and greatly organized.
Incredible guide who took us through a lot of the culture, history and day-to-day of this unique country.
Some infrastructure limitations, but nothing too bad when it comes to these unusual territories.”
Nairobi / Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 3 Masai Mara National Reserve/Nairobi
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Minibus , 4x4 vehicle
- Masai Mara Walk
- Masai Mara Full Day Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Masai Mara Walk tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Masai Mara Walk tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 22 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Nairobi and includes two long drives.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Joining point instructions