- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli National Reserve
- Spot animals on game drives
- Enjoy the wildlife on a scenic boat safari
- Visit a Masai village
The safari takes you through the African bushes of the Masai Mara National Reserve, looking for the ‘big five,’ and the spectacular annual wildebeest migration, to the great freshwater lake of the Great Rift Valley, Lake Naivasha, where you will have the opportunity to walk amongst the animals. The safari also takes you to Amboseli National park, which is known for its large herds of elephant and the breathtaking views of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro. Experience a splendid backdrop to take photographs.
The accommodation option for this safari is based on mid-luxury (three-star) lodges and can be upgraded to luxury (five-star) lodges on request
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve - Lake Naivasha
Day 4: Lake Naivasha - Amboseli National Park
Day 5: Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park - Nairobi
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water (on all days during game drives)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe Cost of the tour is based on Per Person Sharing. Single traveler need to pay a single supplement. Please contact us for the supplement Cost. Also contact us for discounts on group booking