- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a safari with Mt. Kilimanjaro as a backdrop
- See over 400 species of birds at Lake Nakuru
- Immerse yourself in an authentic Maasai village
Embark on this 6-day safari to the heart of Kenya and enjoy game drives through fantastic sceneries. Marvel at Amboseli National Park’s enormous elephant population, see massive flocks of flamingos at Lake Nakuru, and visit an authentic Maasai Mara village with a local guide.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park, Kenya (Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park, Kenya)
Day 2: Amboseli National Park, Kenya (Day 2: Amboseli National Park, Kenya)
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Lake Nakuru, Kenya (Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Lake Nakuru, Kenya)
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya (Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya)
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya (Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya)
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi, Kenya (Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi, Kenya)
- Budget hotels/tent camping or medium-range/tented lodges
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 6 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation transfers & transport per itinerary
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Transport in a specially equipped safari vehicle
- Witness wildlife & experience Maasai culture
- Amboseli NP safari drives
- Lake Nakuru safari drives
- Masai Mara National Reserve safari drives
- Visit to a local Maasai village
- Service of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
- 1 litre mineral water per day
- National park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Airfare, airport departure tax
- Other meals/drinks
- Mosquito nets in safari tents
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for $10USD per day)
- Optional balloon safari
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 51 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 435 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara Interactive, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli Safari 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara Interactive, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli Safari 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
Safari Tents: Please note safari tents tents do not have mosquito nets.
Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
Please note: The order of the days may change due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
The order of the days may change due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: