- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go on a safari with Mt. Kilimanjaro as a backdrop
- See over 400 species of birds at Lake Nakuru
- Immerse yourself in an authentic Maasai village
Embark on this 6-day safari to the heart of Kenya and enjoy game drives through fantastic sceneries. Marvel at Amboseli National Park’s enormous elephant population, see massive flocks of flamingos at Lake Nakuru, and visit an authentic Maasai Mara village with a local guide.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 2: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Lake Nakuru, Kenya
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi, Kenya
- Budget hotels/tent camping or medium-range/tented lodges
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 6 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation transfers & transport per itinerary
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Transport in a specially equipped safari vehicle
- Witness wildlife experience Maasai culture
- Amboseli NP safari drives
- Lake Nakuru safari drives
- Masai Mara National Reserve safari drives
- Visit to a local Maasai village
- Service of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
- 1 litre mineral water per day
- National park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Airfare, airport departure tax
- Other meals/drinks
- Extras at lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- Optional balloon safari
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Masai Mara Interactive, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli Safari 6D/5N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara Interactive, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli Safari 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara Interactive, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli Safari 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
Safari Tents: Please note safari tents tents do not have mosquito nets.
Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
Please note: The order of the days may change due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
The order of the days may change due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols