- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot wildlife and interact with locals at a Masai Village
- Go on a nature walk with a Masai naturalist guide
- Photograph over 400 bird species at Lake Nakuru
Travel to Kenya’s most famous game parks on this 4-day safari: the Masai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park. Marvel at the pristine nature and wildlife such as giraffes, elephants, lions, cheetahs, wildebeests and over 400 species of birds
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve - Lake Nakuru, Kenya
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi, Kenya
- Budget hotels/tent camping or medium-range/tented lodges
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation transfers and all transport on tours
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in a specially equipped safari vehicle
- Explore wildlife and experience local Maasai culture
- Masai Mara National Reserve game drives
- Lake Nakuru wildlife viewing
- Nature walk and visit to Masai Village
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Entry, taxes, water
- National park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- 1L mineral water per day
- Airport transfers
- Extras at lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- Visas, international flights
- Optional balloon safari
- Travel insurance
- Tips gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Masai Mara Interactive & Lake Nakuru Safari 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara Interactive & Lake Nakuru Safari 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara Interactive & Lake Nakuru Safari 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note: The order of the days may change due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Safari Tents: Please note safari tents tents do not have mosquito nets.
Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents located outside the National Parks, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges typically located inside the National Parks.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols