- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-28856
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- View diverse wildlife in search of the "big five".
- Spend two nights in a safari camp.
- Admire a family of mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Trek to see chimpanzees in Uganda.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the plentiful elephant and hippo populations in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Show more
An epic adventure awaits you on this 12-day tour through Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. In the Masai Mara, you'll embark on incredible wildlife safari drives to spot big cats (cheetahs, leopards, and lions) with opportunities to visit a Masai village and learn about this nomadic culture. Visiting G Adventures for Good projects like the Nyamirambo Women's Centre and the Ubuntu Café gives you a grounded, well-rounded understanding of what makes this slice of the continent so special.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 5: Nairobi/Kampala
Day 6: Kampala/Fort Portal
Day 7: Kibale National Park
Day 8: Kibale NP/Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 9: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 10: Queen Elizabeth NP/Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 11: Gorilla Trekking
Day 12: Bwindi/Kigali
- Standard hotel (3 nts), simple furnished tents/rooms (8 nts).
11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, plane, private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified driver/guide, experienced gorilla trackers, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu Farm-to-Table Lunch, Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group. Masai Mara National Reserve wildlife safari drives. Safari camping experience. Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park. Chimpanzee trek. Bigodi Community lunch. Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives. Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum. All national park fees and trekking permits. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu Farm-to-Table Lunch, Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Masai Mara National Reserve wildlife safari drives
- Safari camping experience
- Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee trek
- Bigodi Community lunch
- Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives
- Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 182+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.