- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- View diverse wildlife in search of the "big five".
- Spend two nights in a safari camp.
- Admire a family of mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
An epic adventure awaits you on this 12-day tour through Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. In the Masai Mara, you'll embark on incredible wildlife safari drives to spot big cats (cheetahs, leopards, and lions) with opportunities to visit a Masai village and learn about this nomadic culture. Visiting G Adventures for Good projects like the Nyamirambo Women's Centre and the Ubuntu Café gives you a grounded, well-rounded understanding of what makes this slice of the continent so special.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 5: Nairobi/Kampala
Day 6: Kampala/Fort Portal
Day 7: Kibale National Park
Day 8: Kibale NP/Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 9: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 10: Queen Elizabeth NP/Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 11: Gorilla Trekking
Day 12: Bwindi/Kigali
- Standard hotel (3 nts), simple furnished tents/rooms (8 nts).
11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, plane, private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified driver/guide, experienced gorilla trackers, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Masai Mara National Reserve wildlife safari drives
- Safari camping experience
- Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee trek
- Bigodi Community lunch
- Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives
- Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 171+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 15 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.