- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
If you are looking for wildlife, this is a tour for you. A photographer’s dream, spot herds of zebras scattered on the vast plains of the Masai Mara, see big cats stalk their prey in the Serengeti and marvel at elephants from the Tucan Travel truck in Kruger National Park. You will also experience the idyllic beaches of Zanzibar and the bushpainting in Matobo National Park.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 4: Nairobi
Day 5: Nairobi
Day 6: Arusha
Day 7: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 8: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 9: Arusha
Day 10: Fly to Zanzibar & Stone Town
Day 11: Nungwi Beach & Spice Tour
Day 12: Nungwi Beach
Day 13: Fly to Pretoria
Day 14: Pretoria
Day 15: Mlilwane
Day 16: Mlilwane
Day 17: Mlilwane
Day 18: Hazyview
Day 19: Kruger National Park
Day 20: Kruger National Park
Day 21: Tshipise
Day 22: Bulawayo & Matobo National Park
Day 23: Bulawayo & Matobo National Park
Day 24: Victoria Falls
Day 25: Victoria Falls
Day 26: Livingstone
Day 27: Depart Livingstone
- 14 night(s) in hotels, 4 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in lodges, 5 night(s) in a rondavel, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 5 Buffet Breakfast(s), 3 Local Lunch(es), 5 Dinner(s), 10 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch Box, 8 Lunch(es), 7 Local Breakfast(s), 4 Basic Breakfast(s)
- Overland Truck, 4WD, flight(s)
- Game Drives in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Masai Village
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Centre
- Game Drives in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- 4-day Zanzibar Island excursion
- Zanzibar spice tour & local lunch
- Drive along the Panorama Route visiting God's Window
- Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels
- Full Day Game Drives in Kruger National Park from the Tucan Travel truck
- Day trip to Matobo National Park (Rhino tracking on foot
- game driving
- viewing of ancient boulder formations and bushpaintings)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 161 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mara to Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mara to Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.