- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
- Twin share rustic tourist class permanent tents with en-suite facilities, beds and bedding
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Services of guide/driver
- Park fees
- Bed and bedding
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter supplements
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maasai Mara Safari 3 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 March 2021, a deposit of 204 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maasai Mara Safari 3 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maasai Mara Safari 3 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.