- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 100
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve, one of Africa's most popular wildlife destinations
- Enjoy accommodation in the luxurious Mara Sopa Lodge
- Go out on game drives. See a variety of wild animals
In addition to the Big Five, Maasai Mara is also famous for its annual migration, when millions of wildebeests – not to mention tens of thousands of zebras and gazelles – migrate north from Serengeti. This spectacle starts in late July or early August and continues until October.
We will pick you up on the first day of the tour from your centrally located hotel in Nairobi and drive you to Maasai Mara. There is a stopover of around 30 minutes at a viewpoint in the Rift Valley. Learn more about the geology of this place from your tour guide before proceeding to Narok, a town famous for the Maasai people.
Your first game drive in the wildlife reserve is late in the afternoon, followed by a full-day exploration of the national park on the second day. Enjoy your final game drive early in the morning of Day 3 before its time to head back to Nairobi where we will drop you off either at your hotel or at the airport for you to catch your flight home.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
- Park entrance fees
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge
- Transport in 8-seater, luxury, open-roof tour vans
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Comprehensive game drives
- Services of a professional, English-speaking guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off within some areas in Nairobi
- Kenya tourist visa fees
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Optional visit to a Maasai village
- Single supplement might apply for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.