- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A short eleven day holiday packed with safaris and wildlife viewing opportunities, this group tour takes you to three of east Africa’s most well-known national parks and conservation areas. Home to the annual wildebeest migration which takes place around the Mara River between July and September, these national parks are packed with predators and prey and are your best chance at seeing the big five in action.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Naivasha
Day 3: Naivasha
Day 4: Masai Mara National Park
Day 5: Masai Mara National Park
Day 6: Nairobi
Day 7: Karatu
Day 8: Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Ngorongoro Crater & Arusha
Day 11: Depart Arusha
- 5 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in tented camps, 3 night(s) in lodges
- 10 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 5 Lunch(es)
- Taxi, Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Visit to a local Masai Village
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maasai Mara & Serengeti tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maasai Mara & Serengeti tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maasai Mara & Serengeti tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.