- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park to Nairobi
- Twin share permanent rustic tourist class tents with en-suite facilities, beds and bedding (2 nts), tourist class hotel with en-suite facilities(1 nt)
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Services of a guide/driver
- Bed and bedding
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Park fees
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Passport and visa fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Xmas and Easter supplements
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maasai and Nakuru Discovery 4 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 August 2021, a deposit of 212 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maasai and Nakuru Discovery 4 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maasai and Nakuru Discovery 4 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.