- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy wildlife safaris in Samburu National Reserve
- Learn more about Samburu culture & interact with the Samburu tribe
- Visit Masai Mara, which is known for its amazing wildlife viewing opportunities
Travel next to the world-famous Masai Mara in Southern Kenya. A preserved savannah with rolling hills and grassy plains, this wildlife reserve offers some of the best opportunities in the country to see the big five. Fly to Nairobi at the end of your trip and enjoy our drop-off service to the airport.
Combine this exceptional safari opportunity with a choice of handpicked, luxury safari lodges to create your tailor made luxury holiday. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi arrival & flight to Kalama
Day 2: On safari in Kalama Conservancy
Day 3: On safari in Kalama Conservancy
Day 4: Fly Samburu to Masai Mara
Day 5: On safari in the Masai Mara
Day 6: On safari in the Masai Mara
Day 7: Fly to Nairobi and departure
- Light aircraft flights
- Private airport transfers
- Meals & drinks as mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional local staff and guides with fair salaries
- National park & conservancy fees
- Shared safari activities
- Accommodation as per your choice
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry or phone calls
- Earn US$ 168+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.