- Enjoy incredible game drives in the iconic Masai Mara
- Relax on the exotic island of Zanzibar
- Stay in luxurious and romantic accommodation in fantastic locations
- Enjoy a romantic beach dinner under the stars
We appreciate that every couple has their own preferences with regards to where they want to stay and we’ll ensure that we select accommodation which is right for you, plus we'll also offer suggestions about optional extras which will make your honeymoon even more special - such as a sunrise hot air balloon flight over the plains of the Masai Mara followed by a champagne breakfast or a romantic beach dinner under the stars.
The itinerary can be changed to suit your personal preference. For example, you can add extra nights or shorten the itinerary if necessary, or you could dd another national park or reserve in Kenya. Perhaps you'd like to spend a couple of nights in Stone Town before heading to Zanzinar's beaches. Our luxury travel specialists will ask you what you want to see and do, and then they will create a honeymoon which matches your requirements.
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi & fly to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara safari
Day 4: On safari in the Masai Mara
Day 5: Fly to Zanzibar & transfer to the beach
Day 6: Zanzibar beaches
Day 7: Zanzibar beaches
Day 8: Zanzibar beaches
Day 9: Zanzibar beaches
Day 10: Zanzibar Beaches
Day 11: Zanzibar Beaches
Day 12: Zanzibar departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers
- Light aircraft flights
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Your choice of accommodation style
- Meals and drinks as per the itinerary
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry & phone calls
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.