- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Try spotting the big five in Maasai Mara
- Learn more about the history of Stone Town in Zanzibar
- Relax on some of Zanzibar's most exclusive beaches
- Stay in the Old Town of Zanzibar, amid palaces, forts and dhow harbors
Go on a search for the big 5 in one of the most popular safari destinations in the world. You also have the option to stay in some of Maasai Mara's top luxury lodges & camps on a full-board basis. Fly to Zanzibar next. Stay in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stone Town and soak up its remarkable culture and history.
Relax on some of the best beaches of Zanzibar's resplendent East Coast while indulging in luxury. To know more about the trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi arrival & flight to Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara safari
Day 3: Maasai Mara safari
Day 4: Maasai Mara day 3
Day 5: Maasai Mara - Zanzibar
Day 6: A free day
Day 7: Zanzibar beaches
Day 8: Zanzibar beaches
Day 9: Zanzibar beaches
Day 10: Zanzibar beaches
Day 11: Zanzibar beaches
Day 12: Zanzibar beaches
Day 13: Departure
- Arrival and departure transfer & light aircraft flights between destinations
- Shared safari activities as per the itinerary
- National park & conservancy fees
- Professional tour guides and local staff
- Meals & drinks as mentioned on the itinerary
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Accommodation of your choice (please contact us before booking this trip for additional information)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.