- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the great wilderness at Masai Mara
- Admire the snowy peak of Mt Kilimanjaro at Amboseli NP
- Marvel at Lake Bogoria’s geysers and hot springs
See exotic game in their natural element on this incredible 10-day safari. Discover Kenya’s most famous game parks such as Masai Mara Game Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru, Samburu Game Reserve and Lake Bogoria.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park - Samburu Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 6: Samburu Game Reserve, Kenya
Day 7: Samburu Game Reserve - Mt. Kenya National Park, Kenya
Day 8: Mt. Kenya National Park - Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 9: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 10: Amboseli National Park - Nairobi, Kenya
- 9 Nights camping or lodge accommodation
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- 10 Lunch(es)
- 9 Dinner(s)
- Most transfers and transport
- Nairobi accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Safari driver/guide
- Active Adventure
- Game viewing activities
- Park fees
- Airport transfers
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal items
- Air fares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lakes & Mountain Safari 10D/9N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Baringo, Samburu, Amboseli) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lakes & Mountain Safari 10D/9N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Baringo, Samburu, Amboseli) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lakes & Mountain Safari 10D/9N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Baringo, Samburu, Amboseli) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your departure details at least one week prior to the beginning of the trip.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
Note: Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols