- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-27894
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Nairobi, Kenya
- Visit two national parks in Kenya in four days
- Enjoy a boat safari in Lake Naivasha, known for its hippos
- Go out on game drives in the grassy plains of Maasai Mara. See a variety of animals
Check into your resort on arrival and, after lunch, head out for a boat safari in a lake that is home to hippos and many species of birds, including fish eagles, pelicans and, occasionally, flamingos. Watch the hippos walk up from the lake to graze on the grounds of your resort as evening falls.
Next on the itinerary is the iconic Maasai Mara National Reserve. Rich in biodiversity and home to a large variety of bird species and wildlife, the Mara offers great game viewing and bird-watching opportunities. Your first game drive in the national park is after lunch and more game drives follow the next day.
We will drive you back to Nairobi after the tour is over and, in case you have a flight home, drop you off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Naivasha National Park
Day 2: Lake Naivasha to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Full day at Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 4: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- 3 nights' accommodation in lodges as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Kenya visa fees
- International, domestic flights
- All beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Boat ride USD 20 per person
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.