- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in poptop Safari vehicles
- Morning Game drive in the Masai Mara
- Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary visit
- Get close to giraffes at the giraffe centre
From the famous Masai Mara, the setting for the Great Migration, the foreground to Mt Kilimanjaro and the inspiration for the epic film Out of Africa, Kenya has places that will imprint on your memory and heart forever. This trip sees you riding in an open-top vehicle through National Parks and vast plains by day, and sleeping in safari-style lodges at night. Not only will you have a chance to see big game in the parks, you'll get up close to giraffes and elephants for the ultimate African encounter.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara to Lake Elementaita
Day 5: Lake Elementaita to Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli
Day 7: Amboseli to Nairobi
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus 5 lunches and 5 dinners. That's a big stack of included meals, and when we are eating at the lodge, it's always buffets! Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cusines. We'll even throw in some picnic lunches or breakfasts for when we are exploring on game drives or driving between lodges. The rest of the time, there's a chance for you to taste the local cuisine.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenyan Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenyan Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenyan Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenyan Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.