- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Masai Mara spend three days in search of the Big Five in one of Africa's most famous reserves and opt for a thrilling hot air balloon ride
- Daphne Sheldrick Centre see rescued baby elephants playing in safety and watch as they are fed by the staff who rescued them
- Lake Nakuru explore the wildliferich Lake Nakuru National Park on a game drive, home to lions, rhinos, buffalo and more
- Lake Elementeita head into the Great Rift Valley and watch flamingos and other birds feeding around the soda ash lake
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Giraffe Centre & Elephant Orphanage
Day: 3 Lake Elementeita
Day: 4 Masai Mara
Day: 5 Masai Mara
Day: 6 Masai Mara
Day: 7 Nairobi
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transportation and game drives in a 4x4 Land cruiser vehicle
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7
- 1 litre of water per person per day while in our safari vehicle
- Escorted by an experienced local guide/driver
- Excursion to the Giraffe Centre, Daphne Sheldrick Centre and Karen Blixen Museum and Coffee Gardens
- Game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Game drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Government taxes and levies
- Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Wildlife Week - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Wildlife Week - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Wildlife Week - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.