- duration 35 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
An incredible trip through the wilds of Africa, we will visit some of the continent's greatest natural wonders, most endearing cultures and a selection of the national parks that have helped build Africa's reputation as the greatest safari location on earth. Starting in the east and finishing in the south, this 35 day adventure encompasses a selection of Africa's greatest sights and most breathtaking wildlife. Highlights include trekking to see wild mountain gorillas, tracking chimpanzees, exploring Zanzibar and hearing the thunderous roar of Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Naivasha
Day 3: Naivasha
Day 4: Masai Mara National Park
Day 5: Masai Mara National Park
Day 6: Nairobi
Day 7: Karatu
Day 8: Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Ngorongoro Crater & Arusha
Day 11: Fly to Zanzibar & Stone Town
Day 12: Zanzibar North Beach & Spice Tour
Day 13: Zanzibar North Beach
Day 14: Fly to Johannesburg
Day 15: Kruger National Park
Day 16: Kruger National Park
Day 17: Fly to Victoria Falls
Day 18: Victoria Falls
Day 19: Victoria Falls
Day 20: Chobe National Park
Day 21: Elephant Sands
Day 22: Maun
Day 23: The Okavango Delta
Day 24: Divundu
Day 25: Etosha National Park
Day 26: Etosha National Park
Day 27: Otjiwarongo & The Cheetah Sanctuary
Day 28: Swakopmund
Day 29: Swakopmund
Day 30: Sesriem
Day 31: Windhoek
Day 32: Fly to Cape Town
Day 33: Cape Town – Table Mountain & Robben Island
Day 34: Cape Town – Boulders Penguin Colony
Day 35: Depart Cape Town
- 21 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in tented camps, 9 night(s) in lodges, 1 night(s) in basic huts
- 34 Breakfast(s), 10 Dinner(s), 17 Lunch(es)
- Taxi, Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD, flight(s)
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Visit to a local Masai Village
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Zanzibar spice tour & local lunch
- Traditional Local Lunch
- Evening Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Sunset Safari Boat Cruise on the Chobe River
- Okavango Delta Day Trip (including mokoro ride and game walk)
- Full day game drive in Etosha National Park on Tucan Travel Overland Vehicle
- Guided tour of Cheetah Conservation Centre
- Visit to the town of Solitaire and the Tropic of Capricorn
- Visit to Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
- Cape Town City Orientation Tour
- Table Mountain & Visit to Robben Island
- Visits to Cape Point & the Boulders Penguin Colony
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya to Cape Town tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 January 2021, a deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya to Cape Town tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya to Cape Town tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.