- duration 43 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Start your African adventure in the bustling Kenyan capital of Nairobi
- Spot incredible wildlife in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, then take a break on the beaches of Zanzibar
- Spend three days travelling along the length of Lake Malawi, which takes up one third of the country
- Head out on safari in the wildliferich South Luangwa National Park and admire the Zambian side of magical Victoria Falls
Embark on an overland journey across almost half the African Continent. A heady mix of game, beaches, exotic Zanzibar, adrenaline activities for the taking, giant dunes and exciting places.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2-5 Serengeti National Park
Day: 6-7 Dar es Salaam
Day: 8-10 Zanzibar
Day: 11-12 Mikumi & Iringa
Day: 13-15 Lake Malawi
Day: 16-17 South Luangwa NP
Day: 18-19 Livingstone
Day: 20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22-23 Victoria Falls
Day: 24-25 Chobe National Park
Day: 26 Maun
Day: 27-28 Okavango Delta
Day: 29-30 Ghanzi & Windhoek
Day: 31 Etosha National Park
Day: 32-33 Etosha Safari
Day: 34 Brandberg
Day: 35-36 Swakopmund
Day: 37-38 Sesriem
Day: 39 Fish River Canyon
Day: 40 Gariep River
Day: 41 Cederberg
Day: 42 Cape Town
Day: 43 Cape Town
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel, 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund, 1 night hostel in Cape Town and 35 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 37 breakfasts, 32 lunches, 31 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Chobe NP, South Luangwa NP, Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP and Etosha NP. Entry into Victoria Falls NP
- Mikumi National Park (transit only)
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $2100pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya to Cape - 43 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya to Cape - 43 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya to Cape - 43 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.