- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maasai Mara excursion with small vehicle*
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide *
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara to Nairobi
Day 4: Nairobi to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 8: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 9: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 10: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 11-12: Zanzibar
Day 13: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- 10 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights bush camping in pre-erected tents at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied).
- 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag, mattress + Pillow (Serengeti + Ngorongoro)
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Tanzania Adventure Accommodated 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Tanzania Adventure Accommodated 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Tanzania Adventure Accommodated 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.