- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Witness the iconic wildlife at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Visit the Maasai and learn their way of life.
- Gain a deeper understanding about elephant conservation.
- Embark on a sunrise wildlife safari drive
Tap into the essence of East Africa on an eight-day safari in Kenya. Take daily wildlife drives in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, discover the Maasai way of life, and learn about elephant conservation from a representative of the Kenya Wildlife Service. With endless plains teeming with wildlife and dotted with acacia trees, you won’t want to blink — or put down your camera.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
Day 7: Amboseli National Park/Nairobi
Day 8: Nairobi
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camps (4 nts).
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Talk, Amboseli National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Arrival transfer
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Amboseli National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Safari Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 160 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 106 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Safari Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Safari Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.