- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness the iconic wildlife of the Masai Mara.
- Visit the Maasai and learn their way of life.
- Gain a deeper understanding about elephant conservation.
- Embark on a wildlife safari drive in Lake Nakuru National Park.
Immerse yourself in Kenya’s jaw-dropping landscapes and spectacular fauna on an exploration of three of the country’s protected natural areas. Set out on safari in Masai Mara National Reserve, driving through acacia-dotted plains teeming with wildlife; learn about rhino conservation from a representative of the Kenya Wildlife Service; and spot wading hippos and hundreds of species of birds on the shores of Lake Nakuru.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park/Lake Naivasha
Day 5: Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 8: Nairobi
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (3 nts), comfortable tented camps (2 nts).
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Conservation Talk, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Arrival transfer
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Boat trip on Lake Naivasha and wildlife walk on Crescent Island
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Safari Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 200 today.
- Save US$ 133+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Safari Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Safari Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Safari Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.