- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Masai Mara, one of the best wildlife safari destinations in the world
- Relax on Diani Beach, one of Africa's best beaches
- Go out on wildlife safaris
Head for the famous Diani Beach, voted Africa's leading beach destination and located on the southern coast of the country. Relax on its white sands or take a dip in the blue water of the ocean. We will drive you to Ukunda Airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Nairobi on the last day of the tour. Scroll down and go through the itinerary for more information about this trip.
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi & fly to Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara safari
Day 3: Maasai Mara safari
Day 4: Maasai Mara - Diani Beach (flight)
Day 5: Diani Beach
Day 6: Diani Beach
Day 7: Diani Beach
Day 8: Departure
- Pickup service and all transfers as per the itinerary, including light aircraft flights
- Professional tour guides and local staff
- Meals & drinks as mentioned on the itinerary
- National Park & conservancy fees
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurances & visa
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.